ZUTACORE PRIVACY NOTICE
Last Updated: February 13, 2023
- What personal information we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used
- How we protect and retain your personal information
- How we share your personal information
- Your privacy rights
- International transfers of personal information
- Use by children
- Interaction with third party products
- Analytic tools/ Cookies
- Specific provisions applicable under California privacy law
- Contact us
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
We Process the Following Personal Information:
Information provided through the Website. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as your full name, email address, postal address, phone number and other information your provide when, for example, you submit inquiries, request more information about our services, complete surveys or download ZutaCore collateral, provide feedback about our services or register for sales events or marketing activities,as well as any other information that you decide to provide us. We also collect the contact and billing information of our customers.
- Information automatically collected. We may automatically collect certain information through your use of ZutaCore's Services and Website, This information may reveal your identity and may include information about the specific computer or device you are using, such as your computer’s operating system and Internet Protocol (IP) address. We also automatically collect and store information about your activities on our Website, such as information about how you came to and used our Website, event information (like access times and browser type and language) and data collected through cookies and other similar technologies that uniquely identify your browser, computer and/or other device. This information may reveal your identity and may include information about the specific computer or device you are using, such as your computer’s operating system and Internet Protocol (IP) address. We also automatically collect and store information about your activities on our Sites, such as information about how you came to and used our Sites, event information (like access times and browser type and language) and data collected through cookies and other similar technologies that uniquely identify your browser, computer and/or other device. This information may reveal your identity and may include information about the specific computer or device you are using, such as your computer’s operating system and Internet Protocol (IP) address. We also automatically collect and store information about your activities on our Sites, such as information about how you came to and used our Sites, event information (like access times and browser type and language) and data collected through cookies and other similar technologies that uniquely identify your browser, computer and/or other device. This information may reveal your identity and may include information about the specific computer or device you are using, such as your computer’s operating system and Internet Protocol (IP) address. We also automatically collect and store information about your activities on our Sites, such as information about how you came to and used our Sites, event information (like access times and browser type and language) and data collected through cookies and other similar technologies that uniquely identify your browser, computer and/or other device. This information may reveal your identity and may include information about the specific computer or device you are using, such as your computer’s operating system and Internet Protocol (IP) address. We also automatically collect and store information about your activities on our Sites, such as information about how you came to and used our Sites, event information (like access times and browser type and language) and data collected through cookies and other similar technologies that uniquely identify your browser, computer and/or other device.
- Information from Other Sources. ZutaCore may also obtain information about you from other sources, including publicly - or commercially- available information, and through third-party data platforms, partners and service providers. From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third party sources, such as public databases and websites, resellers and distributors, joint marketing or business partners, and social media platforms. Examples of the information we may receive from other sources include: account information; page-view information; contact information from business partners with whom we operate co-branded events, services and marketing campaigns or joint offerings; and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
- Information you provide to us in person. For example, when you visit one of our exhibition booths or attend one of our events and you provide us with your contact details. We will use this information to answer your enquiries or provide additional information to you.
- Information we collect from online interactions. For example, if you attend a webinar, contact us via social media or otherwise interact with our business, including as a representative of a current / prospective customer, supplier or partner, we track and make a record of those interactions, which may contain your contact details, such as full name, email address, messages and any other information that you decide to provide us with.
- To provide you with the Services. We will use the information, including, without limitation, for the following purposes: (i) allow you to create an account; (ii) to provide you the Services and to process your requests; (iii) communicate with you about your use of the Services and for support purposes; (iv) fulfill any instruction and/or request made by you in the context of the Services; (v) send you push notifications and/or emails and notifications regarding your account or certain features of the Services, including, updates pertaining to your subscription, and related to the services we provide you with; (vi) to personalize your experience with our Services; (vii) to allow you to create more users and administrate your users; and (viii) to generally administer and improve the Services/
- To allow you to make use of our Website. We will use your information to allow you to make use of our Website, including, (i) if you request a demo, we will use your Personal Data to process and answer your request for a demo; (ii) to answer your questions and to allow you to communicate with us (e.g., by using the Website chat); (iii) to analyze your use of our Website and to improve our Website; and (iv) to customize your experience.
- For Administrative Purposes. ZutaCore may use your information (i) to respond to your questions, comments, and other requests for customer support, or information, including information about potential or future services; (ii) to provide you with the ZutaCore Services; (iii) for internal quality control purposes; (iv) to establish a business relationship; and (v) to generally administer the ZutaCore
- To Market our Website and Services. ZutaCore may use information to market the ZutaCore Such use includes (i) notifying you about offers and services that may be of interest to you;; (ii) developing and marketing new products and services, and to measure interest in ZutaCore's services; (v) other purposes disclosed at the time you provide information; and (vi) as you otherwise consent;
- Security purposes. Some of the abovementioned information will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent and prosecuting fraud or other illegal activity; to identify and repair errors; to conduct audits; and for security purposes. Information may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims.
- De-identified and Aggregated Information Use. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your Information and further use it for internal and external purposes, including, without limitation, to analyze and improve ZutaCore services (including through the use of artificial intelligence) and for research purposes. We may use this anonymous or de-identified information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them and/or to develop new product features and improve existing offerings).
- Cookies and Similar Technologies. We, as well as third parties that provide content, advertising, or other functionality on the ZutaCoreWebsite and Services, use Technologies to automatically collect information through the Website and Services. We use Technologies that are essentially small data files placed on your device that allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with the Website and Services. If you would like to opt out of the cookies and similar technologies we employ on the Website and Services, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits or by changing your setting and preferences.
The lawful bases we rely on for processing personal information are (if and when applicable):
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; and/or
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest.
- Security. We take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information which may include: physical access controls, encryption, internet firewalls, intrusion detection and network monitoring depending on the nature of the information and the scope of processing. Our staff who may have access to your information are required to keep that information confidential.
- Retention of your information. Your information will be stored until we delete our records, and we proactively delete it, or if you send a valid deletion request. Please note that in some circumstances we may store your information for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, and/or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your information or dealings.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information as follows:
- The information ZutaCore gathers is shared with our partners and other third parties.
- We may also share information with our affiliated companies about you.
- We may use third party service providers to process your information for the purposes outlined above, including, without limitation:
- With cloud service providers for hosting purposes;
- With websites and web content creation platforms in order to help us manage our Website;
- With email providers, marketing, CRM, other similar tool providers; and
- With analytic companies, in order to help us understand and analyze information we collect in accordance with this policy.
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts, banks or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order, as well as for internal compliance procedures and to protect the safety, security, and integrity of ZutaCore, our Services, customers, employees, property, and the public..
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your information to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events (including, without limitation, our current or potential investors). In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your information in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have otherwise provided your consent to us for sharing or transferring your information.
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations) shall apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals protected by specific laws):
- You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing, where consent is the basis of processing.
- You have the right to access the personal information that we hold and request further details about how we process it, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to demand rectification of inaccurate personal information about you. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You have the right to object to unlawful data processing under certain conditions.
- You have the right to the erasure of past data about you (your “right to be forgotten”) under certain conditions.
- You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions, if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, the processing is no longer necessary, or if you believe your personal information is inaccurate.
- You have the right to data portability of personal information concerning you that you provided us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, subject to certain conditions.
- The personal information we collect is not used for automated decision-making and profiling, except for automated processes in the context of marketing. As stated above, you can opt out of direct marketing by ZutaCore by contacting ZutaCore directly or by following the instructions through the unsubscribe options in our email messages.
- Marketing emails – opt-out: You may choose not to receive marketing email of this type by sending a single email with the subject "BLOCK" to Info@zutacore.com. Please note that the email must come from the email account you wish to block OR if you receive an unwanted email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt out of receiving future emails, and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) We store the Personal Data with the following storing companies: HubSpot product infrastructure is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the United States East region.
b) In order to run our business and provide our Website and Services to you, we transfer Personal Data to certain countries around the world, including to our affiliates and service providers, many of whom are located outside of your jurisdiction. Therefore, your Personal Data may be processed in countries with privacy laws that are different from privacy laws in your country. Whenever we make such transfers, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to implement an appropriate level of protection to your Personal Data by implementing at least one of the following safeguards:
- making sure the destination country has been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Data; and/or
- by executing implement data onward transfer instruments such as data processing and protection agreements.
6. USE BY CHILDREN.
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not provide any information to us without the involvement of a parent or a guardian. In the event that we become aware that you provide information in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS.
We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned, or controlled, by us (each, a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect information from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
8. ANALYTIC TOOLS/COOKIES
- We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools, cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies.
- California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Info@zutacore.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
- Our California Do Not Track Notice: Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at Info@zutacore.com.