ZutaCore is a global organization that aims to revolutionize cooling solutions for the data center industry. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding company that specializes in developing innovative direct-on-chip dielectric liquid cooling systems. Our cutting-edge technologies address critical needs in the thriving data center market. We foster a purpose-driven culture built on passion, optimism, and a genuine commitment to our customers, each other, and our planet.
- Technical responsibility for the power circuit characterization, design, simulation, and validation.
- Provide solutions in the field of electricity, instrumentation, and control.
- Defining solutions according to product requirements and international standards.
- Collaboration with the various groups and disciplines inside and out (subcontractors/manufacturers).
- Supplier support during prototype production.
- Generate design documentation and electrical drawings.
- Root cause and solve technical issues during new product development and in-field escalations.
- Execute detailed test methods for characterization of control systems and power supplies.
- Experience in PLC controllers – advantage
- Experience in ladder diagram programming – advantage
- Experience in the military industry - advantage.
- Sc. in electrical engineering with 2-3 years experience in low voltage EE design and controller development or practical engineer with >3 years experience in the above areas.
- Strong technical communication skills (written and verbal).
- A strong level of self-motivation, responsibility, and teamwork.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and variable environment.
Join the ZutaCore Team
At ZutaCore, we offer a stimulating work environment where talented professionals can thrive. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technologies, eager to contribute to a dynamic team, and dedicated to delivering excellence, we invite you to apply today. Join our purpose-driven culture and help shape the future of data center cooling solutions.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.