Dell (Partner) Sales Engineer
ZutaCore is a global organization that aims to revolutionize cooling solutions for the data center industry. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding company that specializes in developing innovative direct-on-chip dielectric liquid cooling systems. Our cutting-edge technologies address critical needs in the thriving data center market. We foster a purpose-driven culture built on passion, optimism, and a genuine commitment to our customers, each other, and our planet.
The ZutaCore Sales Engineer is a crucial member of the Sales team and works closely with the ZutaCore Sales and Business Development teams to identify and expand the sales of ZutaCore's products and services through ZutaCore Partners. This position is based in the United States and requires ~50% travel, working directly with the ZutaCore Partners' Customer Sales Engineers, Lab/Testing teams, end-user prospects, and customers at their respective locations.
- Sales Support: Serve as the go-to authority on ZutaCore Technical Solutions for both the ZutaCore sales team and Dell teams.
- Assist sales in qualifying and assessing new projects and opportunities. Effectively present ZutaCore products and solutions and address all technical inquiries..
- Collaborate with Dell Pre-sales and Support teams to educate them on ZutaCore Technology and Solutions. Assist in the creation of training materials and actively schedule knowledge transfer processes, including online and in-person training sessions.
- Act as the technical liaison with ZutaCore engineering to effectively communicate project requirements to customers.
- As a solution architect, your responsibilities would include understanding the needs of the end-customers and defining the cooling architecture and technical solutions accordingly. You would be required to generate technical documentation such as architectural drawings, design schematics, mechanical calculations, and KPIs. Additionally, you would need to perform energy modeling and TCO analysis studies and provide trade-off comparison reports as and when required. It is essential to work closely with customers and project trades such as MEP, general and electrical contractors, DC infrastructure providers, etc., and effectively define ZutaCore solution integration technical requirements.
- As part of your responsibility, you will need to work with the Sales team to define the appropriate Proof of Concept (POC) based on the end-customer's requirements. You will also need to manage the entire POC execution process, which involves coordinating with all the relevant stakeholders. POCs may involve testing solutions at Dell Labs, and this can include new equipment of specific configurations that require specialized tests and measurements.
- Provide technical and project management expertise to monitor and support successful solution implementation and installation.
- Intimate knowledge and hands-on experience in the data center physical infrastructure and engineering, encompassing mechanical, and electrical, including power distribution, precision cooling, IT rack layouts, and management software.
- Customer-facing experience, with exceptional customer success focus and skills.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth understanding of data center and equipment cooling requirements:
- Data Center IT and Servers Configuration
- Server Cooling technologies
- Infrastructure capacity support for cooling elements and data center power.
- Working knowledge of installing, configuring, and maintaining of mechanical and electrical data center systems.
- Understanding of server hardware components and operations.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze currently deployed Cooling Systems efficiency and limitations in customer Data Centers (power, usage, efficiency - PUE).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Innovative, details-oriented, problem-solving, hands-on attitude, and results driven.
- Self-motivated, can work with minimal direction/ supervision, team player.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, about 50% of the time with short notice.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Winning culture with a friendly, team-oriented environment!
- 401(k) with company match
- Company events, lunches, and trips
- Hybrid home/office.
Join the ZutaCore Team
At ZutaCore, we offer a stimulating work environment where talented professionals can thrive. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technologies, eager to contribute to a dynamic team, and dedicated to delivering excellence, we invite you to apply today. Join our purpose-driven culture and help shape the future of data center cooling solutions.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.