4 – 5 May 2022 | Online | View Here
Join us for a panel discussion about how data centers have had ESG goals embedded into their roadmaps for some time, however as the market continues to grow exponentially, industry leaders need to take immediate action to transform their businesses to ensure they are running a truly sustainable operation. But how can the industry drive change and create an ecosystem of collaboration and efficiency, to speed-up their adoption of green practices?
This panel brings together key players and experts from the data center supply chain who will highlight how collaboration has enabled them to share best practice and benchmark their operations to further their product development to increase their energy efficiency. Additionally, the latest technology to innovate cooling systems will be examined, and how these systems are supporting higher chip densities and enhanced computational power, enabling data centers to operate in a more cost-effective and energy efficient way.
- Moderator: Data Center Dynamics, Peter Judge, Global Editor
- Intel Corporation, Devdatta Kulkarni, Ph.D, DCEP, Principal Thermal Architect & Lead Liquid Cooling Technologist, Data Center & AI Group
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Craig Pennington, Vice President of Data Center Engineering
- World Wide Technology, Earl Dodd, Global HPC Business Practice Leader
- ZutaCore, Udi Paret, President